Oral Surgeon in Winter Park, FL
The Tampa Bay Institute of Oral Surgery and Dental Implants is proud to announce the opening of our newest surgical center, the Central Florida Institute of Oral Surgery and Dental Implants in Winter Park, Florida.
Here we offers the full range of oral and maxillofacial surgery services for all ages of patients in the Orlando area. Our oral surgeons have completed extensive education and hands-on training in the administration of anesthesia and completed a hospital residency in both surgery and anesthesia. Our Winter Park surgical suites use the latest technology and meet the newest safety guidelines.
The entire clinical and office team of the Central Florida Institute of Oral Surgery and Dental Implants has one goal, and that is to provide you with the best oral surgery experience and outcomes, whether you are coming for tooth extraction, a single dental implant, multiple dental implants, jaw bone or gum tissue augmentation, bone grafting or another procedure. Clinicians refer their patients here from all over the Central Florida area, and we are proud to serve their patients with the highest standard of care.
We are Winter Park’s place to come for dental implant placement.
Why You Want an Oral Surgeon for Dental Implants, Extractions, and More
- Highly trained specialists in medicine and dentistry
- Focus on oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Place hundreds of dental implants per year
- Extract hundreds of teeth per year
- Perform hundreds of bone and soft tissue enhancement procedures per year
- Safe, controlled IV Sedation
- Latest advanced surgical and sedation techniques
- 3D cone beam CT scan technology and precise 3D CT guided surgery
- Best equipped to successfully manage complex oral health situations
- Greater than 98% implant success rate
Your first visit is free!
We offer complementary (no fee) initial and second-opinion consultations. Our oral surgeon will talk with you, examine your mouth, and do any required digital x-ray imaging. At your initial appointment, this imaging is free of charge. We also include a 3D cone beam CAT scan, if one is required. A CAT scan alone is valued at $475.00.
Call Central Florida Institute of Oral Surgery and Dental Implants today to schedule an appointment for your free initial implant consultation.