Oral Surgeon in Winter Park, FL
The Tampa Bay Institute of Oral Surgery and Dental Implants is proud to announce the opening of our newest surgical center, the Central Florida Institute of Oral Surgery and Dental Implants in Winter Park, Florida. Our experienced oral maxillofacial surgeon in Winter Park is Dr. Juan Samaniego.
Dr. Juan Samaniego offers the full range of oral and maxillofacial surgery services for all ages of patients in the Orlando area. He has over 15 years of experience performing oral surgery with compassion and expertise. He has completed extensive education and hands-on training in the administration of anesthesia and completed a hospital residency in both surgery and anesthesia. His surgical suites use the latest technology and meet the newest safety guidelines.
The entire clinical and office team of the Central Florida Institute of Oral Surgery and Dental Implants has one goal, and that is to provide you with the best oral surgery experience and outcomes, whether you are coming for tooth extraction, a single dental implant, multiple dental implants, jaw bone or gum tissue augmentation, bone grafting or another procedure. Clinicians refer their patients here from all over the Central Florida area, and we are proud to serve their patients with the highest standard of care.
We are Winter Park’s place to come for dental implant placement.
Why You Want an Oral Surgeon for Dental Implants, Extractions, and More
- Highly trained specialists in medicine and dentistry
- Focus on oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Place hundreds of dental implants per year
- Extract hundreds of teeth per year
- Perform hundreds of bone and soft tissue enhancement procedures per year
- Safe, controlled IV Sedation
- Latest advanced surgical and sedation techniques
- 3D cone beam CT scan technology and precise 3D CT guided surgery
- Best equipped to successfully manage complex oral health situations
- Greater than 98% implant success rate
With over 15 years in surgical practice, Dr. Juan Samaniego provides the full range of dental implant surgical procedures:
- Implant placement for replacement of a single tooth
- Implant placement for replacement of multiple teeth
- Nobel Biocare® All-on-4™ implants with hybrid overdenture for replacement of a complete arch of teeth
- Bone grafts and sinus lifts
- Dental extraction and bone ridge preservation
- Replacement of dental implants
He has additional expertise that ensures the best surgical and recovery experience, as well as success of your dental implant treatment:
- Hospital residency in surgery and anesthesia
- Expertise in multiple sedation techniques
- Expertise in 3D cone beam CT scan guided surgery
Your first visit is free!
We offer complementary (no fee) initial and second-opinion consultations. Dr. Juan Samaniego will talk with you, examine your mouth, and do any required digital x-ray imaging. At your initial appointment, this imaging is free of charge. We also include a 3D cone beam CAT scan, if one is required. A CAT scan alone is valued at $475.00.
Call us for your free initial consultation and learn the details of what Dr. Samaniego recommends for your individual circumstances. Call Central Florida Institute of Oral Surgery and Dental Implants today!