Why Choose an Oral Surgeon for Your Dental Implants
At Central Florida Institute of Oral Surgery and Dental Implants in Winter Park, FL, we believe you will avoid possible complications, have the best surgical experience, and receive the most predictable results if all of your implant related surgical procedures are performed by an Implant Specialist. Our oral surgeons are highly trained specialists, who have dedicated 20 or more years of their lives to becoming experts and achieving exceptional results in dental medicine and oral surgery. They are on top of the latest advances in implant related surgical materials, technology, and methods—and have successfully treated thousands of patients with dental implants.
An oral surgeon is exceptionally well trained and experienced to minimize your risk of complications, improve your healing time while being the most comfortable you can be, and assuring you of optimal results.
Simply put, you want an oral surgeon to do your implants because…
An oral surgeon who has focused on dental implants, offers patients expertise and experience that general dentists do not have. At Central Florida Institute for Oral Surgery and Dental Implants, we offer you:
- An oral and maxillofacial surgeon with four years of surgical hospital residency and many years of experience placing thousands of implants
- Precise 3D Cone Beam CT guided diagnostics and surgery
- Safe IV sedation
- Exparel long-lasting local anesthetic to eliminate the need for opioid based analgesics
- When needed, expertise in dental extractions, bone grafts, sinus lifts and other surgical bone enhancement and reconstructive techniques
- Soft tissue management for optimal aesthetic results
- An implant track record of over 98% success
Your Local Oral Surgeon in Winter Park, FL with Emphasis on Dental Implants
Dr. Juan Samaniego is capable of everything from the simple placement of a single implant to comprehensive treatment requiring multiple implants, grafting and reconstructive techniques, using IV sedation. He also offers the latest in teeth-in-a-day treatment for edentulous patients, by using Nobel Biocare® All-on-4™ components.
With Dr. Juan Samaniego, you are in safe, experienced hands. Because he is oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Samaniego is especially capable of a thorough diagnosis, which will take into consideration your gum tissue and bone tissue status, natural occlusion, facial aesthetics, and systemic health. You are safe at all times, even under IV sedation, and his advanced technology enables him to do Cone Beam
CT Guided Surgery for precise, optimal placement of implants.
If you live in Central Florida, you are fortunate to be able to conveniently turn to Dr. Samaniego for all your implant surgical needs, including:
- Complimentary initial consultation with preliminary diagnostic work-up, including 3D Cone Beam CT scan (a $475 value)
- Full communication with your dentist or prosthodontist for optimal interdisciplinary treatment planning and treatment
- Surgical extraction of severely diseased or damaged teeth that are to be replaced with implants, and immediate placement of osseous material in the extraction cavity to prepare your jaw bone for best implant results
- Bone graft or sinus lift procedures that may be necessary to grow adequate bone tissue to receive the implant
- Surgical placement of your implants and abutments (connectors for implant crowns, bridges, and dentures)
- IV Moderate Sedation
- Monitoring of gum tissue healing and osseointegration (biological process of bone tissue growing firmly around the bio-compatible implant)
- Gum tissue management for best aesthetic results
- For edentulous patients, complete Nobel Biocare® All-on-4™ “Teeth-in-a-Day” replacement of your teeth with a hybrid overdenture
Get an expert dental implant opinion. Learn what is best for you.
When it comes to your mouth and dental implants, we think you want the best—an expert diagnosis and recommendations from an expert oral surgeon, who can insure predictable success and a lifetime of satisfaction. Give Central Florida Institute of Oral Surgery and Dental Implants a call today, and schedule your FREE initial consultation.